08 July 2009

Portraits of Ashley


As I said before, I've been busy with a lot of things, and part of that has been working on some images from my most recent shoot. This is a set of images I just finished with Ashley. 

One of the things that I've been trying to do recently is shoot more outside of the studio... use locations, use some natural light, change my overall style. This set was done on an overpass in Tremont around 4 in the afternoon. Definitely not the best light to shoot in, but I think it came out rather well.

Oh, and this bad ass outfit was loaned out from a designer who has a small shop in Tremont. If you like it, or even if you don't, you should check out her site or stop by her store sometime (http://www.pinkysdailyplanner.com/) 

More stuff coming soon, I think I'm getting back on track now.


Photograph Info:
Location: Tremont Ohio
Camera: Canon 5DMII
Lens: 24-70mmIS
PostProcess: Portrait Retouch;Color adjustment layers

No comments:

Post a Comment