07 October 2009

A New York Wedding






















This past weekend was Amanda and JD's wedding extravaganza. A location wedding up around the Finger Lakes in New York. Really quite a beautiful place in the fall, though I imagine it's nice no matter what time of year you are visiting.

So, knowing we'd be in a nice location, and staying in a huge lakehouse with a bunch of other people, I took the camera along for the trip in hopes of getting a few good shots. I did however take the camera along for the actual ceremony which took place in a gorgeous church on the Keuka Lake college campus... who knew. I've never been a big fan of shooting weddings, or interested in doing wedding photography for a ceremony, but I do think I got some decent shots for just mulling about.

Here are a few to take a look through.











































No comments:

Post a Comment