13 January 2011

Editorial Fashion

Around the end of November I did a shoot with a local model, Ashley. She was the first model that I shot with Impossible's Polaroid film, which I posted a while back. These, however, are some of the other images that we shot that day.

The goal for this shoot, being confined to a studio because of Ohio's beautiful winter weather and a lack of other locations to work with, was to create a solid set of editorial style images that could all hang together. Luckily, Ashley planned the perfect wardrobe selections to make it all come together.


These are just a few of my favorite images from the shoot... and if you are interested, and have not already seen it, there is also a behind the scenes video from the shoot that day which you can find at the link below. (Which I should mention was shot and edited by Mike Paukst who is usually kind enough to assist me with most of my recent shoots)


Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio, Studio
Camera: Canon 5DMII
Lens: 24-70 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment