10 January 2011

Impossible Project PX70 PUSH Part VII & Impossible Project PX600 Silver Shade II















This past Friday I worked with a traveling model from Maryland as she passed through on a three month cross-country trip. It was a long night, but I'm excited to say that I got some really good Polaroids from the shoot. Which is good news, since I needed a few more shots for a gallery show that is coming up in March (more on that in the near future).


Now, I recognize that I've never posted any nudity on this blog... somewhat by choice since I know that it is frequented more often than my actual website. But, like someone recently told me, people need to get over nudity being taboo. How can you look at these photos and see anything other than how beautiful Polaroids can be


The photos above are Impossible Project's PX70 Push and PX600 Silver Shade, respectively. Both images are lit with tungsten hot lights, a mixture of 1k's and 650w Fresnel.


For good measure, I will also leave you with two images from the same night that I shot digitally. 

(As always, you can click each image for a larger view)








































Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio, Studio
Camera: Polaroid SX-70 Sonar, Polaroid One-Step, Canon 5dMII
Lens: Fixed, 24-70 F2.8
Film: Impossible Project PX70 PUSH! Impossible Project PX600 Silver Shade

1 comment: