05 September 2013

Impossible Project PX680 Old Gen - Cleveland


A couple weeks ago I woke up early and wandered around downtown Cleveland for an hour or two before work. I was shooting a roll of Ilford HP5 Plus for my Roll-A-Week project but also was carrying around my SX70 Sonar which was loaded with the remains of a pack of Impossible Project's PX680 Old Gen film. I only ended up taking one instant photo while I was out, but I kind of like the way it turned out. 

It's very possible that I will be posting more instant film in the near future as I was just contacted this morning about testing a new product for a company out of Hong Kong. Very random, I know, but hopefully it works out and I have lots of new and exciting stuff to share in the upcoming weeks/months. Stay tuned for that, and, enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Hope to hear more about this venture.

    ReplyDelete