04 February 2014

Expired Polaroid 664 Film - Polaroid 250 - Cheyenne Portraits



After a long 52 weeks, my year-long Roll-A-Week project (seen at Coalesce52) is finally over. It was a great, and sometimes tiring, experience that I'm glad I undertook. I'm equally excited, though, to return some of my attentions to this blog. My hope is to return to a more regular posting schedule here again this year and be able to share a wide selection of film and instant film along the way. I also have a few new goals for the year which hopefully provide me with some great new content to post. Until then though, on to today's photos...

These images, shot with my Polaroid 250 and some expired Polaroid 664, were taken a short while ago while working with a great new Cleveland area model, Cheyenne. I've been interested in getting back to lighting and shooting some simple portrait work in the studio and decided to my own simple crown of flowers for our shoot together. Of course, I shot a bunch of digital and some Kodak Tri-X as well, but today I thought I would share these instant images on their own. Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment