25 March 2010

Yashica






















One of my newer old cameras, and one that I actually still shoot with. This is a Yashica D TLR (Twin Lens Reflex). It's a medium format film camera (120 film) with a waist level view finder. I picked this up in an antique mall somewhere in NY on my way to the Finger lakes region because I wanted to start shooting more medium format film after being rather pleased with the results of a simple little plastic medium format camera, the Holga. Unfortunately, I still haven't developed anything from this camera, it's a little difficult to find a good lab in the Cleveland area, but hopefully soon I'll have something from this camera to share.

I shot this, well... because I was bored. This is in my hallway shot with a long lens and (very weak) natural light.

Photograph Info:
Location: Apartment
Camera: Canon 5DMII
Lens: 100-400 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment