28 March 2010

Dominga






















This weekend I once again had the pleasure of shooting with Lucy Dominga, a model from the Columbus area. This is a concept that I've had in mind for a while, and have been searching for a collar to pull it off... a little more difficult than I imagined. Luckily, Sarah found this fantastic collar at a little boutique in Lakewood and let me shoot with it. Lucy is a great model, and pulled this off like very few could. I'm really happy with how this and the rest of the photos from the day turned out.

A special thank to Sarah, for the collar and for doing the fabulous make up work, and to Herb Ascherman for the use of his studio space over on the east side of Cleveland.
Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Canon 5DMII
Lens: 24-70 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment