06 October 2011

Impossible Project PX100 Orange Flash - Marina City



Here are the first two images from this past weekends trip to Chicago. Both are of Marina City, two towers that take up an entire Chicago city block. I've always loved the look of these buildings and it was very cool to stand there and see them in person after having seen them in so many movies, TV shows, album covers, etc.




Both images were taken with my Polaroid SX 70 Sonar and the Impossible Project PX 100 Orange Flash, which, I get wildly different results from every time I shoot depending on available light, temperature and the amount of time the film has been loaded in the camera. The top image was taken from the opposite bank of the river, and the second taken from a boat during a Chicago architectural tour (which if you've never done, I highly recommend as a great way to see the city.) 


More from this trip soon, including some sepia, black frame and sooner or later my 35mm scans...

No comments:

Post a Comment