12 February 2013

Fuji FP-3000B45 - Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 - Fashion With Ciarra


As I mentioned yesterday, I recently had the opportunity to shoot with a model that I've not yet had the chance to work with. Ciarra, a model local to Cleveland, has quite an impressive portfolio of images. If that's not enough, she was also kind enough to bring along an amazing makeup artist to work with us as well - Jason Kelly

Today's image is one of three that I shot using my Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 Press camera with Fuji FP3000B45 film. I do plan to post the other two images (from a different look we shot) in the near future, but, I liked the look and feel of this image so much that I thought it deserved to stand alone.

Keep your eye out for more images from this and other recent shoots including a couple rolls of film that I'll be receiving back this afternoon.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment