05 March 2013

Impossible Project PX100 - 4 Photos with Sarah Starr


On Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of shooting with a model I've not worked with before - Sarah Starr. Sarah is a model out of Pittsburgh (though currently in the process of moving to warmer weather) with a long list of credits as a model in both online and print publications. When I saw that she brought along this shirt that read "Keep Calm and Kitty On" I knew that it had to work it's way into one of our looks for the day. 


As I mentioned last week, I want to be sure that throughout my year long Roll-A-Week project I don't stop shooting instant film all together, so, I took this shoot with Sarah as an opportunity to shoot these photos using Impossible Project's PX100 in my SX70 Sonar. This is one of the original batches of the PX100 film and was shot with the lighten/darken wheel one notch towards darken, shielded out of camera, and then left to develop upside down in an ambient temperature of about 65-70 degrees fahrenheit. 



Also... even though I seized this opportunity to shoot some instant film, I of course also shot a roll of film for the Coalesce52 project which is currently being developed. Stay tuned here and over on the Coalesce52 blog for more from this shoot including that roll of Tri-X. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment