29 August 2011

Impossible Project PZ680 - Spectra Fashion



With everything that has been going on in the past couple weeks I have rarely found time to get out and take any photos. Of course, that also means that I've had even less time to try and set up and coordinate a shoot with someone else. Luckily though, now that the gallery show is coming to a close, the art sale is over and I've had a weekend in town... I've managed to once again have a little photo shoot. 




With all of the great work that I've been stumbling upon lately, and the fact that Tiffany got me the Helmut Newton Polaroid book, this shoot has been a long time coming. Ashley is a model that I have worked with a number of times before, so it was easy to knock out three looks this past saturday morning. Of course, I shot a majority of this work digitally, but what I'm displaying here right now is some of the instant photos from the day.




These were all taken with my newly acquired Polaroid Spectra using the Impossible Project's PZ 680 color shade. This was only the second time shooting with this camera, and the first time with this film. I am definitely a fan of both and love the wide cinematic format the Spectra is known for. Impossible's PZ 680 is pretty much in line with what I've come to expect, and love, with all of the Impossible films. Great color, contrast and quality that is constantly improving.


Stay tuned the next couple days and I will probably post a few of the digital images from the weekend as well.



Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Polaroid Spectra QPS
Film: Impossible Project PZ 680

No comments:

Post a Comment