13 September 2011

Impossible Project PX100 - Orange at Night



I've been exceptionally busy with work lately and haven't had time to update as I would like to. I have some great photos to post from my Labor Day weekend, but I haven't had time to get all the images resized and the post written yet.


So, instead, I will quickly share this photo. This is the Impossible Project PX100 Orange Flash that I recently got, and the first of the shots that I've taken with it. For those who don't know, here's how Impossible describes this film: 


"Experimental, alternate chemical components were used in this limited production batch of PX 100 Silver Shade film creating unexpected characteristics. The color of these images will be orangish/brownish and light sensitivity is very low resulting in rather dark tones"


Low light sensitivity with rather dark tones.... so of course, I figured why not shoot at night. Well, really, that's the only time that I had free and I couldn't wait any long to take a few photos. I wasn't sure that I would even get any results at night, but I think this turned out alright all things considered. Definitely orangish in tone, but pretty well exposed. 


I think these limited, experimental runs are great. I love the odd results, the unknown aspects of the film and the fact that I can get great deals on multiple packs. Keep on keeeping on Impossible Project.



Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio 
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX100 Orange Flash




No comments:

Post a Comment