27 February 2012

Impossible Project New PX70 Beta Test Film - Bicycles & Lollipops


I just finished up my second pack of the new PX70 test film this weekend while I was in the office working on a few other projects. Both of these were taken with available daylight using an SX70 Sonar. I definitely had a much easier time shooting these two images over the ones in my last post simply because of the warmer, controlled temperature. 




On an unrelated note - I've just purchased a Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5, polaroid 550 back and some film. Fingers crossed, it should all be here today. I've been waiting to purchase this camera for a couple of months now and I'm pretty excited to share some of my photos soon. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. You got a Graflex Crown Grafic! Awesome! I've always wanted to wade into the large format world but never did due to the lack of a darkroom for development. Looking forward to some of your results! On a separate note, I ordered that flash bar for the SX-70. We'll see how that works :) I'm really digging the new film though. Just need more opportunities to go shoot something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the samples from the new PX70 test film. I'm really looking forward to trying out the new film when it's made available to the public. May I ask whether if it's as light sensitive as previous versions of PX70?

    ReplyDelete