11 September 2012

Impossible Project PX680 Test Film V4B - Cleveland From Above


About two weeks ago I was over in the BP building downtown, somewhere around the 32-33 floor, shooting some video for work. I'd been there once before and knew it had some pretty good views of the city so I took along my SX70 to snap a few images before we got started. Of the three I took, I think these two turned out pretty nice.


As I mentioned, both were shot with an SX70 (equipped with an ND Pack Filter). The film type used was the Impossible Project's PX680 V4B. Lighten/darken was turned halfway to darken and the images were left unshielded out of camera, but, were developed face down over the next 30-40 minutes. Once again, this film is not optimized for color like the newest batches of test film. If you'd like an example of that check out this and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment