23 May 2011

Impossible Project PX680 First Flush - Summertime

The weather this past weekend felt very summery... 70 to 80 degree temps and clear skies. So, in celebration, I spent most of my Saturday day-drinking in the best of company out on Whiskey Island. 


Of course, I also took a little bit of time to snap a couple instant photos and test out my very first pack of the Impossible Project's PX680 First Flush. Here are three of those photos from Saturday, all shot with a Polaroid SX70 Sonar using an ND pack filter as opposed to the traditional stick on ND.


The PBR can is definitely a favorite from this weekends shots (though there are some others great ones I will be posting soon enough) as the colors are some of the best that I've been able to get out of this film or the Beta film. The other two below, are from the marina on Whiskey Island, and are the first two shots out of this pack.
Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this film and how it's handled. I was shooting in pretty high temps, got great results with little fuss, and there is nearly no speckling/mottling to be seen. If anything, I've gotten better results from the FF than the Beta and we all know that Impossible will only continue to improve the formula from here.



Photograph Info:
Location: Whiskey Island Cleveland OH
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX680FF w/ND pack filter

No comments:

Post a Comment