16 May 2011

Impossible Project PX70 PUSH - Foosball

For those of you who don't know... outside of photography, foosball is pretty much one of my favorite things to do. I started playing it about five years ago when I started my current job because we had a table in our lounge. I hated it, and was absolutely terrible at it, but for some reason continued to play. It's now become something of an addiction (similarly to instant photography) and it was only a matter of time before I put the two together. So, here are some foosball images shot on the Impossible PX70 PUSH! with an SX70.


And... if you happen to - 1. like foosball 2. be in the Cleveland area, and 3. want to play - you can often find me at a little bar called Manja in Lakewood on a Friday or Saturday night....


Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland OH
Camera: Polaroid SX-70 Sonar
Lens: Fixed
Film: Impossible Project PX70 PUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment