12 May 2011

Impossible Project PX70 PUSH - Edgewater Beach

This past Saturday Ashley got ahold of me to see if I'd like to go out and shoot some photos since the weather was nice. I was hanging out on my own for the weekend, cleaning and running errands, so taking some time off to take photos seemed like a good idea to me.
Since I really didn't have anything planned, I suggested that we just run over to Edgewater beach just outside of downtown to shoot something with a summery vibe. As always Ashley brought along some great outfit combinations to work with, and, I brought along a bevy of cameras. Interestingly enough, this was actually the first time I've gone out to shoot with someone and not had a digital camera with me. Shooting instant film and medium format used to be something I did in addition to my digital work, which was the mainstay, but more and more I am leaning towards shooting more film. I won't ever completely drop digital, but film has definitely revitalized photographing models for me. (I will post some of the medium format shots from this shoot soon)

Photograph Info:
Location: Edgewater Beach, Cleveland

Camera: Polaroid SX-70 Sonar
Film: Impossible PX70 PUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment