03 June 2011

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - Cleveland Skyline

I was out after work Wednesday evening doing a quick photo shoot with a traveling model who was in town. We shot along the waterfront for a bit and exhausted the last hour or so of sunlight. I had shot some Impossible PX600 Black Frame from my Poor Pod batch and still had a few frames left in my SX7o while I was heading home. It was just after sunset, not quite dark out yet, so I decided to stop along the way and see what I could get from this film at dusk knowing the SX70 would meter and allow me a longer exposure. It only took one shot to get something I was happy with, and here it is... Beautiful Cleveland Ohio.



Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX600 SS Black Frame PoorPod

No comments:

Post a Comment