21 June 2011

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - St. Theodosius

This is a pair of shots that I took yesterday afternoon after work. I've been meaning to shoot this church on instant film for a while, I even stopped there once to do so, only to find out that I had already shot the last frame from the only pack of film I was carrying with me at the time. I guess it's for the best, because I'm quite happy with how these turned out and pair together.


For those who don't know, this is St Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral. It's located on the westside of Cleveland in a little neighborhood called Tremont. It was built in 1912 and is another of Cleveland's historic buildings. If it looks familiar and you've never been to Cleveland, it's probably because this cathedral is best known for it's appearance in the 1978 film The Deer Hunter with Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep.



Photograph Info:
Location: Tremont, Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX600 SS Black Frame PoorPod

No comments:

Post a Comment