27 June 2011

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - AndreaMJM

I got the chance to work with Andrea this past weekend. She's a traveling model, from San Francisco, and since she was in town for a couple days on work we were able to get together for a few hours and shoot. I didn't take very many instant photos, just these and a few on chocolate I'll post later, but there are definitely some good shots coming when I develop my next rolls of medium format and 35mm.


The two images here, of course,  are Impossible's PX600 Black Frame from the Poor Pod pack shot through an SX70 with ND pack filter. These turned out all kinds of funky from direct sunlight exposure and some nice 80-85 degree temps... But still, I like them.

Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX600 SS Black Frame PoorPod

No comments:

Post a Comment