14 July 2011

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - Little World

This idea has been in my head for a while now. I've been contemplating exactly how I would do it, and what would look the most realistic. So, a couple weeks ago I shot a little test shot and went from there. Today I finally shot the first of what I hope to become a larger series that I'm calling "Little World." This was the second photo that I took int his setup after only one small adjustment.


As of right now, I'm not going to detail how exactly I shot this... but, I will say that it was achieved in camera with no manipulation in post. I scanned this photo direct out of camera, resized and posted. Later on down the road, I will go into a little more detail and post the process behind this and future shots.


Hope you like... and for this, I recommend a click through for a full view...



Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX600 SS Black Frame PoorPod

No comments:

Post a Comment