25 July 2011

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - Rick Ross and Taking Back Sunday



Sometimes my job takes me to interesting places, and other times it lets me meet interesting people. For quite some time now the studio I work for, Uppercut Motion + Sound, has been doing a series of videos with Microsoft Zune and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. As different musical artists are passing through town on their tours they stop by the Rock Hall and do a quick interview and walk through which we film and edit.


Just recently I started shooting a quick polaroid of the artist/s right before the interview begins, and then right before we wrap I have them quickly sign it. This past week I snapped two such photos, above of Rick Ross and below of Taking Back Sunday. They definitely aren't the best photos I've ever taken, but I think the memorabilia factor still makes them interesting.




I don't think I'll be taking these photos with everyone that rolls through from now on, but, I do hope to get a couple more before it's all said and done.



Photograph Info:
Location: Cleveland Ohio - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Camera: Polaroid SX70 Sonar
Film: Impossible Project PX600 SS Black Frame PoorPod

No comments:

Post a Comment