30 January 2012

Impossible Project PX600 BlackFrame PP - St Clair Avenue


I shot this yesterday out the window of my office building. I was here working on a lot of retouching for a project I hope to be able to share soon and decided to quickly take this photo since I didn't have the time to get out and walk around. This is St Clair Ave in the Warehouse District of downtown Cleveland shot with my SX 70 Sonar and an ND pack filter.


I've been slowly working my way through this pack of Impossible PX600 Black Frame Poor Pod. I've had it loaded in my camera for some time now, but winter has really cut down on the amount of shooting I do. I'm trying not to rush through the pack, but at the same time I really want to load up some of the new PX 70 test film I just received.


As I mentioned before, I will be helping out with an Impossible workshop this upcoming weekend, and, I figured that would be an optimal time to test the new film. I'm looking forward to showing a couple new people how great Impossible's films have become and how much fun analog photography can be. Hopefully, all said and done, I'll have a few good shots on the new PX 70 to share from the event as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment