16 April 2012

Fuji FP-100C45 - Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 - Magnolia Blossoms


I spent a lot of time over at Aperture this saturday. During the day I was doing some filming for an upcoming promo piece for the store and about the analog photography lifestyle, and, later that night I was meeting new people, making friends and talking photography while browsing some great work from Mat Marrash. Saturday was Mat's opening for his show Dapper - a documentary style exhibit on barbering shot entirely with an 8x10, and, developed and printed by Mat himself. Needless to say, if you find yourself anywhere near Cleveland while the show remains up (till April 28) you should stop in and take a look.


Of course, all of that conversation about photography with all of those talented people made me want to go out and take some photos myself. Luckily, Sunday was a beautiful day with temperatures up around 80. I took a couple cameras out with me, but, focused mostly on shooting with my 4x5 Crown Graphic - using both Fuji FP-100c45 and some Delta 400 sheet film. I have yet to get any of my sheet film from this camera developed, but the above image of a blooming Magnolia tree is one of the images I did get on the Fuji instant film.


Some more images from this past week coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment