24 April 2012

Fuji FP-100C45 - Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 - St. Theodosius


The end of last week offered up some weather that was nice enough to allow me a chance to get out and shoot. As usual, once I actually had a load of camera's in the car I had a difficult time finding things that I wanted to shoot. I think that part of me is always worried about wasting film and so I become extremely choosey on what I will and will not shoot.


At the end of the day, or at the end of my drive I should say, I ended up in a familiar spot. I've shot St. Theodosius a few times, but, since I hadn't shot it with my Crown Graphic I decided it wouldn't hurt to take another photo. It really is a great looking place with some beautiful architecture. This photo was taken on Fuji's FP 100-C45 peel-apart film at about 75 degrees with a 120 second development time.


Personally, I really like this film. It appears as though it is consistently a little washed and milky, but, I'm not sure if that's just me, the development timing, the temperature or the batch of film that I have... Either way, I usually end up liking the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment