19 April 2013

Expired Polaroid Type 57 - Graflex Crown Graphic - Asparagus


In keeping with the theme from my most recent post, I decided last night to take another food related photo. Again, this photo was taken with expired Polaroid Type 57 using a Graflex Crown Graphic. This film, far past it's better days, is quite difficult to properly meter and expose. Usually, it takes me two shots to get something I'm happy with... one initial exposure based off my meter reading, and a second exposure to adjust whatever went awry with the first. Considering that this is rare, hard to find film, I'm happy to say that I'm getting a little better at compensating my initial readings and that I got this photo on my first shot. Taken outside with available light, I metered this photo at f/8 - 1/250th and took a final exposure of about f/9 - 1/100th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment