17 April 2013

Expired Polaroid Type 57 - Graflex Crown Graphic - Avocado

Admittedly, I've not been working on this blog nearly as much as I used to or as much as I'd like to be. The year long Roll-A-Week project that I'm currently doing (Coalesce52) has taken up a lot of my free time in terms of shooting, scanning, editing, and posting. Aside from that, I'm amidst a 30 day Paleo food plan (no sugar, no grain/gluten, no legumes, no dairy, no alcohol) which requires me to be in the kitchen quite a bit. Last night, thinking of how long it's been since I've posted here, I decided to take something that I've been working with a lot in the kitchen and photograph it in a simple, still life kind of way. 

Without further ado, here's the Avocado. Photograph taken on expired Polaroid Type 57 with a Graflex Crown Graphic using available window light (about f/4.7 at 1/10th).


No comments:

Post a Comment