19 March 2012

Impossible Project PX 680 Gold Frame & Fuji FP-3000B45 - Tyler



My sister and her family were in town for a visit this weekend and to help celebrate my getting old. This little guy is Tyler - my nephew. He is only still enough to take photos of when he is dead asleep (especially when you are trying to shoot with a big 4x5), so, while he was knocked out on Sunday I grabbed these two shots of him. Above, Fuji FP-3000B45 in a Crown Graphic, and below, Impossible Project's PX 680 Gold Frame in an SX70 sonar.




This is only my fourth photo out of my first pack of this Gold Frame film, but each one has looked pretty good so far. The colors and contrast of this film are pretty awesome. The development time seems to go on for quite a while though... this particular photo probably took about a half hour to look like this when left alone on a table at around 60-65 degrees Fahrenheit. Still... I think this film is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment