17 November 2011

Kodak Ektachrome Elite 200 Slide Film - Chicago Architecture


I just recently got back a couple different rolls of film - one 35mm and one 120. I generally don't shoot entire rolls at once, so there really is a variety of things on each of them. I usually don't send things out to be developed very often either, so the things on each roll are from really can date back quite a ways.




These images are some from my Chicago trip back in early October. This is all very city oriented, much of it in fact coming from the architectural boat tour that we took the last day in the city.




These are, as you can probably tell, from the roll of 35mm that I was talking about - some Kodak Ektachrome Elite 200 iso slide film. I ran this roll through one of my favorite cameras that I rarely end up using. It's an early Canon FTb with a 55mm f/1.2 lens. Both the camera body and the lens were my Dads before he handed them down to me, and, if I remember correctly he bought this outfit when he was in the navy. It's what he used to shoot film on when he was out on the aircraft carrier, and luckily, it made its way back in extremely good condition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment