08 November 2011

Lost Impossible Project PX 600 Black Frame PP - Erie's State News & Variety Store


I came across this photo yesterday sitting on a shelf in my office. Someone had pulled it out of the bottom of a camera bag while packing up for a shoot and left it sit. I completely forgot that I had taken this. It must have been overlooked in the bottom of the bag when I got back to Cleveland, and there it sat unscanned until today. It appears to have been battered and bruised a bit along the way, but I just consider that a little extra character.


The shot itself is of a State News & Variety Store in the older parts of downtown Erie, PA. I believe this was taken in early September, probably during the Labor Day weekend. There was a big car show stretched across the downtown area of Erie that we were attending and along the way I took this photo. Shot on an SX 70 Sonar with Impossible's PX 600 Black Frame "Poor Pod."


It's kind of a nice surprise to come across a photo you've forgotten about... I guess it's just another thing to love about instant films tangible nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment