07 November 2011

Polaroid Type 100 Sepia - Natali


Things have been kind of busy as of late, so I've not really gotten much time to post new photos here (or take new photos for that matter.) So, I will quickly throw this photo up from a couple weekends ago when I headed down near the Columbus, Ohio area to work with a model there named Natali. This was the first location that we shot at, somewhere behind an old factory building that may or may not still be used today. I shot mostly digital that day (and some 35mm yet to be developed), but this is one of the few instant shots that I did end up taking. Shot on a Polaroid 250 with expired Polaroid Sepia.


I hope to get some more things scanned soon, so, hopefully new updates will be a bit more frequent in the days to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment