31 August 2012

Impossible Project PX70 Test Film V4B - Hybrid Fruit


I guess I like to shoot fruit these days. I know it's cliched, but it's available and looks fantastic on this film. I took this one a couple of days ago on the new Impossible Project PX70 V4B using an SX70 sonar. Lighten/darken wheel set half way to darken. Natural window light. Left unshielded out of camera and developed unshielded right side up. Seriously loving this film.

If you're curious as to what these little guys are... the answer would be Plouts. Though they are also known as Apriplums or Plumcots. As you've probably guessed, this strange hybrid fruit is a cross between a Plum and an Apricot. The whole concept of hybrid fruits is a little odd to me, but, I have to admit that these Plouts are pretty tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment