25 June 2012

Expired Kodak Elite Chrome 200 - Canon FTb - NYC Subway


I just recently have gotten some of my film back from being developed. I will probably do a longer, more comprehensive post soon with some of those images but for right now I don't have a lot of time. Quickly though, I do want to share one of my favorite photos from a roll of expired Kodak Elite Chrome 200. This was shot in the New York City subway with my Canon FTb. I'm not sure what it is about this photo that I like so much but for some reason it really stands out to me. 


I'll post some more from this roll soon and hopefully have a few other things to share as well. I'm off to Milwaukee and Chicago tomorrow for work and plan to take a camera or two with me in case I get the opportunity to snap a few photos. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment