19 June 2012

35mm Rollei ATP 1.1 - Chicago


A long while back I went to Chicago and took a lot of photos. Now, as I wait for some of my recent things to be developed, I figured I would post what is probably my last batch of images from that trip. I found these, like so many other things, on an older roll of 35mm Rollei ATP 1.1 that I shot using my Canon FTb.



If you'd like to check out more of my Chicago images, here are six previous posts that you can check out featuring multiple different film types - 1. Polaroid Sepia, 2. Impossible Project Black Frame Poor Pod, 3. Impossible Project Orange Flash, 4. More Impossible Orange Flash, 5. Black Frame Poor Pod in Wrigleyville , and finally 6. Some Kodak Ektachrome Elite 200 Slide Film


Of course, if you're not interested in any of that, you can just enjoy the rest of the images in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment