13 June 2012

Impossible Project PX100 - More of Coney Island


A few weeks back I started posting some images from my time spent in New York. I realized this morning that I actually have a few more images left to post that I'd nearly forgotten about, and, that doesn't include the rolls of film that I've yet to develop. 




Amongst the images that I have left are these shots from Coney Island. Previously I posted some images from this area that I shot with a Polaroid 250 and some expired Polaroid Polacolor 108. Today's photos, though, were shot with my Polaroid SX70 Sonar using one of my favorite Impossible Project films - PX100 Silver Shade. Unfortunately there aren't many images to share since I was trying to shoot with so many cameras at once, but, hopefully sometime in the near future I can get the rest of my film developed and get those images posted here as well.


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment